Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New directions

Last night I was cooking and thinking about the hybrid nature of quasi objects (canned tomatoes, nature or culture? BOTH) when I realized that this blog could actually serve a purpose, and so it shall. The new plan is this, I will use this blog as a place to post recipies Alex and I come up with for my Dad and whoever else feels like reading them. We spend a fair amount of time and energy learning how to make delicious things from scratch and cheaply, because even though food prices are rising, we have not had any extra money in years. In addition, we work on eating down the food chain, making things from scratch and growing what we can in the little tiny garden outside of our town house. These things both make our food cheap for us and cheap for the world. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment